Thursday, April 15, 2021

Could i imagine i had Royal Wedding

Could i imagine i had Royal Wedding?Dream is belong to anyone, well okay, i don't need Royal Wedding just Loyal Wedding, sounds better for me :)


The world is busy about trending topic of Royal Wedding last week ( i wrote this on 2018, now is 2021), Wow! Congratulation Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, even i don't know well two of them, but Prince Harry was in my  childhood's brain, since kid i wished to have prince charming and i picked Harry (not because he is good or etc just because he is Prince, that's all). bahaha.. i knew his birthday too and never forget till now, what a memory!
The journey to famous island.
Okay, this topic makes me back to my journey to United Kingdom! The land that i ever mentioned to somebody when i was in high school, "one country i would visit for sure is England".

Gare Du Noord France, Paris, station,fast tunnel train, eurostar,
Wave Goodbye France, i am ready to get the new experience to be in the fast train, tunnel train in the world.

Eurostar train, first time i wished to see fish from the train, but i was fooled. haha.. of course it is very safe tunnel not glass tunnel under the sea!! come on Deb!
Inside Eurostar train! They gave you some information about the tunnel channel, eurostar train, United Kingdom, France, Paris, 75m under the sea, i thought glass
Look! I am 75 m under the sea between Europe and United Kingdom! What an amazing journey, except i had to manage an hour unpleasant interviewed with the U.K border.. part of the journey to strict country, United Kingdom.

St pancras international station in United Kingdom, London, beautiful
Welcome to another land Debby, You are now in United Kingdom! I am in St. Pancras International Station .

very big statues in St Pancras International station, United Kindom, London
What a lovely, i found very big romantic statues inside the station while i was single lady with very very heavy bag gluing in my body.. what a beautiful day! ha!
Weight lifter from Indonesia. dbeecurly
See.. How stuck the bags (front and back) on my body, the news is they were very very very heavy!
Wonderful Architecture St Pancras Station, London, United Kingdom
St. Pancras Station from outside! I just knew (too late), this place is the area for J.K Rowling's best seller. Harry Potter and other students would go to  the magic school Hogwarts. in the platform 9 3/4 of St. King's Cross !! (the clip below)
Harry Potter's clip to go to platform 9 3/4 

garbage in london, united kingdom, not clean, dirty
Do you think, Western country always clean. but see.. Look what i found in one spot in the corner of St. Pancras!

red buses in London United Kingdom
You are in London, you would see Red buses like those!
Taxis driven by humans, united kingdom, london
Look how cute the taxis there? and amazingly they put caption DRIVEN BY HUMANS! I prefer driven by Aliens please!

nasi goreng, fried rice in London United Kingdom
Indonesian can't live without rice, even in London, what i need is only rice and i got Nasi Goreng, fried rice for 5 Poundstering in take away Chinese restaurant! I don't know why all Chinese restaurant in United Kingdom (London, Coventry and Stone henge area) not let you eat in their place, only for taking away the food. Might be for getting better profit?

exhaust in host house
in my host's home sweet home, they have this kind machine that i don't know how to use it. What are those buttons for? This machine was in the kitchen and the function for the exhaust the smoke of our cooking.
Okay after put my heavy bags in host's house, it's time for exploring London again.
If you want to explore this city, buy the card (Oyster card) and easily top up and stop in the station.
Icon of London, Tower Bridge
The Icon of London, what else? Tower Bridge!

Tower bridge, London United Kingdom
Hmm.. I am here. many people around me, but i feel alone. metaphor. I really don't like to travel by my self ever again. 

BFC Exchange, the best rate in London foru Euro, USD to Poundsterling
Okay, i didn't exchange pound-sterling here, i choose the best rate in BFC Exchange.

Buckingham palace, the queen stay, live
Amazingly, i am in the area of Buckingham Palace where Queen Elisabeth lived there! Waaw.. 

Cold Buckingham Palace
Yes, i am here. The wind really push me this far to Buckingham Palace (just in the front yard not inside yet, haha)

London Eye, the famous Ferris Wheel ! The queue was amazing!
Another Icon of London is... London Eye ! When i wanted to see nearer. you wouldn't imagine how long the queue of people wanted to try this Ferris wheel!

London Eye, icon of London, United Kingdom, London Dungeon
The background of London Eye is London dungeon that i didn't visit. :P 

I feel London very much with this view of building and cars
I am in the area of Harrods, luxurious shopping mall that will make your mouth keep opening. haha! 

Harrods shopping mall, luxurious mall
Bet how much those stuff? I can't tell because i couldn't afford it. hahahahaha..

harrods mall
They have section and brands, i was shaking to enter this place. haha.. but i am curious. I would know what kind people buy expensive stuff? I know this place from my beloved host Patricia. She said you would see something different and indeed i did!

the most expensive key chain in harrods!
Do you know, how much this key chains? each is like 400s pounds! who on earth would buy this fluffy funny key chain like those. please tell me..

swans in Hyde Park, London
Beautiful bunch of swans are there! Is there any Oddette princess over there? Hyde Park
Hyde Park in the Diana memorial Fountain section
Giant Swan with small bird on top of his head! Epic. The bird sit on his ancestor!

Princess Diana Memorial Park in Hyde Park
I am in Princes Diana, Lady D memorial park.

Kensington Palace where William Prince and Kate Midelton stay
Palace where William Prince and Kate Middelton stay. Kensington Palace. (front side)


Kensington palace, London, United Kingdom.
Kensington Palace (from left side).
Christmas sensation in London by my own. owwh..
We Wish you a happy Merry Christmas. My second time I had Christmas in foreign country. What a miracle.
Dog statue around Kensington Palace
I feel yes, London people loves the dog very much, look how loyal they do.

I don't know what are you statue London, United Kingdom
Don't ask me what is it. I have no idea. I was too tired and feeling cold to read the info about this statue. sorry.

Natural History Museum London United Kingdom
Winter time, Ice skating timeeeeeeeee... I wish i knew how to play. I didn't want to risk my journey in broken arm or leg. This area is in Natural History Museum.

Natural History Museum. http://www.nhm.ac.uk/
Waw.. feel Magical to be here. 
Add caption

You need to come here for few times because they have very big section of history!
Wooww.. Amazing! Not only free entrance of almost all museums in London but this museum really made me amaze!!!
You could see The Mummy here!





































get host by couchsurfing
My host gave me perfect place to sleep! Thank you couchsurfing for introduce me with Pat and Chris :)

Couchsurfing really helpful to get new friends
Last but not least Thank you for warm welcome Pat and Chris! London not as cold as i feel because of you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment