Friday, February 19, 2021

Numb in The Beginning 2021

 Hi virtual world,


Hope you all doing well, the reader wherever you are :) .

I got the stroke to write today, just because, I am feeling the numb. I guess numb still much better than pain, or both aren't better? If there is option, i prefer the numbness. I read in one article online, don't think that you are the special one, you are just an ordinary, then you won't work that hard to be special, just relax and enjoy whatever the journey that you are into now. 

I do feel, i am in the middle of waves, following the flow. I am a Styrofoam in the ocean. Nor confusion, nor sadness, nor happiness, just moving without direction. Well, hey yeah the beginning of 2021 already at this happening! Please show me more, can't wait to watch the entire show of my life in this year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment