Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sat Morning in Taman Cattleya

Holaaa All,

When ppl around says: Thanks God It's Friday (TGIF), I got Thanks God I'm Freak, whyyy?? I got sick! Headache! Went from office, got shower and be sleeping beauty whole day.
Be cause my illness, I have good idea, wake up in the morning on Saturday, borrow my friend's bike n walk around. The fact? Her bike was fine, but the wheels needed me to blow them, awww~
So, I had 2 choices, back to be sleeping beauty or snow white whatever OR walk around use feet ;).
Ofc I did option 2.
Voilaaa...
I am here,
The garden, beautiful enough, even the pond smell like shit , but I feel fresh now after run 1 lap, using my red sandals. Hahaa...
Yeah Saturday,
Happy weekend all..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment